Current IssueArchiveRestaurant GuideRestaurant ReviewsInternational Food BlogsWine TastingsTravelMoscow EmbassiesAirlines to RussiaMoscow AirportsCustoms and VisasResidence permitMoscow Phone DirectoryMuseums and GalleriesWi-Fi Hot Spots in MoscowClubs!Community ListingsMoscow Downtown MapMoscow Metro MapRussian LinksInternational Links
Advertise with UsOur Readers - a profileAdvertising RatesDistribution List
- Here are six men famous in Russian history. All have statues in Moscow.
- Can you name them, and say where their statues are found?
- Below are six places, each linked to one of the men. Can you pair them up?
- Word search. How many words from the story can you find? Look in ALL directions.
Answers to games in the February issue:
- A square
- Something that looks square
- A round
- Something that looks round
- Bear climbing a tree
- Pig going round a barn
- Shark infested custard
- Forgetful hedgehog
- Mexican riding a bicycle
- Mexican frying an egg
- Two Mexicans resting after lunch
- Vicious circle
- Sunrise seen by me without my specs on
- Sunrise seen by a bat
- Sunrise seen by a fly
- Sunrise seen by a goldfish
- St. Basil’s seen by a bird
- Red Square seen by Maleevich
- Lenin’s tomb seen by a bird
- Moonrise seen from the Kremlin
There are 15 small white and 10 small grey; 10 white of side two, and 3 grey; 6 white of side 3; 3 white triangles of side four; and the big one = 48